DATA AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We log visitor’s domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the device that is being used to view the website. This data is used to see where the website is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
What do we use your information for?
Any information gathered from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (information may allow us to better respond to your individual needs,
- To improve our website (we strive towards continual approval and your feedback or interaction can be part of that),
- To improve customer service (should there be a need to contact you for customer service requests or support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails or newsletters
- The email you providing in registering or purchasing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates and/or related product information
- Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal contact information. We do not maintain any financial information garnered through the purchasing process.
To stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment please refer to your specific Internet browser for instructions. In a few cases, blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some sites or prevent access to them depending on your chosen browser options. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer by the server maintaining and operating the Site. They do not compromise your privacy or security as they store a randomly generated identifying tag on your computer. Cookies are saved on to your computer to enable sites to personalize your future visits. Based on your interests the information helps speed up navigation to help you find the information you are looking for.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services via advertising links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
868 W. Crossroads Parkway
Romeoville IL 60446