Speed your deliveries with our nationwide warehousing network
LeSaint offers dedicated and shared warehousing across the country, as part of an integrated supply chain network or as an unbundled customized service. Our dedicated warehouse services can manage your inventory cycles to maximize the speed of delivering your products, ensuring the highest level of customer service. Our national network of shared warehousing with networked communications systems in all facilities provide flexibility for your changing distribution needs, as well as efficient shipping from multiple locations. Through our warehouse inventory management efforts we can engineer the perfect solution for you.
Warehouse Management Services
- Shared / Dedicated Facilities
- Site Selection Studies
- Multi-site Management
- Implementation Project Management
- Existing Facilities
- Expansion Plans
- Customized Solutions
- Fulfillment / Distribution Solutions
- Industrial, Hazmat
- Best Practices
- Labor Management
- WareTech™ Technology
From the ability to marry TL (truckload) lanes to create two or three-leg continuous tours for better rates to analyzing your customer demand patterns and assist in network strategy analysis for the future. LeSaint’s engineering capabilities can better your logistics every step of the way.
- Optimal square footage to minimize cost and effectively meet operational requirements
- Strategy for racking, floor stacking, bin shelving
- Appropriate conveyor usage for increased efficiency
- Best SKU placement to enhance:
- Storage Strategy – Are you doing more long-term or short-term storage?
- Order Picking – How can we minimize the labor spent picking product?
- Picking strategy (discrete picking, zone picking, batch picking)
- Best dock design based on throughput and transportation modes
- Required material handling equipment