3PL Switch During Peak Holiday Season
Need a game-changer during the busiest time in your business? LeSaint’s up to the task.
A premier floral and gifting company, one of the largest in the US, outsources its the supply of vases and shipping materials to their national grid of local florists. Poor efficiencies and high pricing propelled them to seek a new partner, LeSaint Logistics, for their 3PL needs, even as their busiest season loomed. The floral power house was fearful that switching 3PL’s in the midst of their busiest season could create unintended interruptions. They needed a flexible and creative solution with a provider they could trust. They found it in LeSaint.
- CLIENT National Floral Service
- INDUSTRYConsumer Packaged Goods
- CHALLENGEImprove 3PL efficiencies and lower costs, without any interruptions during the busy holiday season.
- SOLUTIONSmooth transition to a new warehouse facility with ongoing operational improvements from 360LogicTM.
- RESULTSOn-time Implementation;
Lower Labor and Overall Costs;
Zero Disruption to Operations or Order Delays;
Upgraded Technology for Managing Product Flows
- CATEGORY Case Study
- TAGS 360Logic , Fulfillment , Retail-ready Configuration , Warehousing