Automotive Retailer Supply Chain Success
Need a proven process for continuously improving your logistics operations? Learn how this automotive brand did it with LeSaint’s 360LogicTM.
A global retail brand of automotive car care and protection products relies on a 3PL provider to manage their logistics needs. High pricing and little continuous improvement pushed them to seek a new partner for their 3PL needs. They wanted their new supplier to truly be a partner that would challenge the status quo, continually look for efficiencies and areas of improvement, and one that would keep their engineering staff attached to the services to ensure that advancements would continue to be re-engineered. They need a flexible and creative solution with a provider they could trust.
- CLIENT Automotive Car Care Manufacturer
- INDUSTRYDurable Goods
- CHALLENGENeed for a 3PL partner to challenge the status quo, continually look for areas of improvements and keep the firm's engineering staff focused on product enhancements
- SOLUTIONLeSaint's proprietary 360LogicTM process analyzes the entire supply chain through 5 integrated phases, ultimately advancing it to new levels.
- RESULTSBetter Fill Rates;
Reduced Cycle Times;
Improved Inventory Accuracy;
Reduced Product Damage;
Lower Labor Costs
- CATEGORY Case Study
- TAGS 360Logic , Fulfillment , Network Design & Optimization , Omni-Channel Fulfillment , Retail-ready Configuration , Transportation , Warehousing