Blueair: Consumer-driven Supply Chain Case Study
A CPG supply chain perfectly in tune with empowered educated consumers
Blueair is driven by a simple question: “How many people can we help?” Answering that question with a higher number every time means the company’s logistics network has to deliver a great customer experience from start to finish. Recognizing that today’s consumers expect a menu of options, well-maintained, high-quality products and fast delivery, Blueair and LeSaint Logistics have teamed up to design a total omnichannel fulfillment solution. The solution includes air purifier assembly & sub-assembly, deep cleaning, maintenance services, product repair, testing and refurbishment, and returns management.
- CLIENT BLUEAIR
- INDUSTRYConsumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- CHALLENGEThe ever-more educated consumer of air purification systems expect they can get exactly what they want --- and fast. "Fast" in the supply chain today means same-or-next day delivery.
- SOLUTIONLeSaint's shared warehousing facilities in the Midwest and West Coast enables Blueair to reach 92% of consumers with same-day or next-day delivery.
- RESULTS98.99% On-Time Shipping;
100% Customer Returns Putaway Timelinenes
99.88% Inventory Unit Accuracy
Optimized Workspaces with 360LogicTM and LEAN 5S Principles
- CATEGORY Case Study
- TAGS Consumer Packaged Goods , Omni-Channel Fulfillment , Retail-ready Configuration , Returns & Refurbishment , Subscription Box Fulfillment , Warehousing