BODUM: An Omni-channel Fulfillment Case Study
Learn how automation and flexiblity take omni-channel fulfillment to new levels for BODUM, a global housewares manufacturer.
When BODUM took a closer look at their logistics network about 3 years ago, they realized that they needed better technology and flexibility to manage the e-commerce and retailer requirement trends affecting their business. They turned to LeSaint Logistics. Together, LeSaint and BODUM have automated countless manual warehouse processes using cutting-edge technology.
- CLIENT BODUM
- INDUSTRYConsumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- CHALLENGELack of modern technology and the use of countless manual processes had a negative impact on meeting e-commerce and retailer requirements
- SOLUTIONFlexible, automated distribution for omni-channel fulfillment from a shared warehouse centrally located near Chicago, Illinios means BODUM can meet unique fulfillment requirements and rush orders
- RESULTS99.5% On-time Shipping;
99.8% Shipping Accuracy on Orders;
99.9% Inventory Unit Accuracy;
Reduction in Manual Errors and Use of Manual Spreadsheets
- CATEGORY Case Study
- TAGS Fulfillment , Inventory Management , Omni-Channel Fulfillment , Retail-ready Configuration , Warehousing