Trends & Insights Supply Chain Labor Shortage
Gain critical insights on how the supply chain labor market is evolving and how LeSaint can help you stay ahead of the latest developments.
Supply Chain Insights reports that 25-33% of the current supply chain workforce is at or past retirement age. What’s more, our future pipeline of supply chain workers is at risk, with only 11-24% of teenage boys and girls even interested in STEM-based careers, according to Junior achievement.
How should you prepare your supply chain for today’s labor trends?
In this white paper, you’ll learn about:
- The statistical trends contributing to overall low unemployment
- The generational and educational trends that are creating a supply chain labor shortage
- Successful strategies and tactics companies can deploy in response to these trends
- How LeSaint is expanding and diversifying its own programs for sustainable long-term employee engagement
- CATEGORY White Paper
- TAGS Fulfillment , Network Design & Optimization , Transportation , Warehousing